I’ve just started perusing Boutiques.com and I think it’s going to be awesome. Go figure – it was launched by Google. First, the site helps you figure out which style your own most closely resembles. Next, you customize your personal boutique by selecting your loves and hates from necklines to colors of shoes. Like twitter you can have followers and follow others. Finally, a virtual community where we can share in each others fashion sense! It’s a whole new way for fashionistas to communicate online and I’m loving it.
- Dinner with Braeden....golf and life plus endless fun...love hanging out with her even if I was the slow eater this time!Posted 1 month ago
- Victory at home! So proud of Elliott!Posted 1 month ago
- Dear #MatthewArnold, Self-Dependence is one I never tire of. Check it out! poetryfoundation.org/poems/43602/se…Posted 2 months ago
- "For oft, when on my couch I lie, In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye, Which is the bliss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted 2 months ago
- Thank you for the @petermillar gift, advice, and Santa Clausin' for the orange group last night! I wore your presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted 2 months ago