I’ve just started perusing Boutiques.com and I think it’s going to be awesome. Go figure – it was launched by Google. First, the site helps you figure out which style your own most closely resembles. Next, you customize your personal boutique by selecting your loves and hates from necklines to colors of shoes. Like twitter you can have followers and follow others. Finally, a virtual community where we can share in each others fashion sense! It’s a whole new way for fashionistas to communicate online and I’m loving it.
- I loved watching my Heels today! There were so many fabulous plays. Really proud of them and the effort they put fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted 9 months ago
- I'm a couple of days late on the Tar Heel vs. NC State blowout, but I'm still filled with awe and proud of my team! goheels.com/ViewArticle.db…Posted 9 months ago
- For all of my curly, haired sisters: Brazilian Blowout vs. Keratin Treatment huffingtonpost.com/kristen-colon/… via @HPLifestylePosted 1 year ago
- Haven't tried it yet, but I plan to: "This secret keyboard shortcut speeds up iPhone and Android typing on.wsj.com/2eamdMH via @WSJ"Posted 1 year ago
- Love extended weekends at the beach! I recommend the courses I played in & around Ocean Isle! #LeopardsChase,… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…Posted 1 year ago