Lady Gaga’s wearing ’em and so is Beyonce. The brand came out in 2009 and is as sweet as it’s name suggests. These sunglasses are hand crafted in Italy and have a 50’s starlit and Mediterranean inspired look. Don’t pick ’em up if you’re not trying to look fly and garner some attention. These sunglasses are not for the meek and insecure. They’re just the right mix of antique and flash to make you cool , classic and edgy at the same time. The brand uses materials from bamboo to titanium. Think you can pull off a pair of wooden sunglasses? -Well then this is your brand. I see it doing best in sun-glossed, oceanic locales. However, they’re so new, so fab, I think they’ll qualify as city chic before we know it. Visit illesteva.com for more.
- I loved watching my Heels today! There were so many fabulous plays. Really proud of them and the effort they put fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Posted 9 months ago
- I'm a couple of days late on the Tar Heel vs. NC State blowout, but I'm still filled with awe and proud of my team! goheels.com/ViewArticle.db…Posted 9 months ago
- For all of my curly, haired sisters: Brazilian Blowout vs. Keratin Treatment huffingtonpost.com/kristen-colon/… via @HPLifestylePosted 1 year ago
- Haven't tried it yet, but I plan to: "This secret keyboard shortcut speeds up iPhone and Android typing on.wsj.com/2eamdMH via @WSJ"Posted 1 year ago
- Love extended weekends at the beach! I recommend the courses I played in & around Ocean Isle! #LeopardsChase,… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…Posted 1 year ago