Lady Gaga’s wearing ’em and so is Beyonce. The brand came out in 2009 and is as sweet as it’s name suggests. These sunglasses are hand crafted in Italy and have a 50’s starlit and Mediterranean inspired look. Don’t pick ’em up if you’re not trying to look fly and garner some attention. These sunglasses are not for the meek and insecure. They’re just the right mix of antique and flash to make you cool , classic and edgy at the same time. The brand uses materials from bamboo to titanium. Think you can pull off a pair of wooden sunglasses? -Well then this is your brand. I see it doing best in sun-glossed, oceanic locales. However, they’re so new, so fab, I think they’ll qualify as city chic before we know it. Visit illesteva.com for more.
- Dinner with Braeden....golf and life plus endless fun...love hanging out with her even if I was the slow eater this time!Posted 6 months ago
- Victory at home! So proud of Elliott!Posted 6 months ago
- Dear #MatthewArnold, Self-Dependence is one I never tire of. Check it out! poetryfoundation.org/poems/43602/se…Posted 6 months ago
- "For oft, when on my couch I lie, In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye, Which is the bliss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted 6 months ago
- Thank you for the @petermillar gift, advice, and Santa Clausin' for the orange group last night! I wore your presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Posted 6 months ago