What’s there to do this fall that isn’t overdone? I’ve tried and suggest the following:
- Play a round of night golf from 8 to midnight
- Shoot zombies or Osama at the pistol range
- Race go karts 40 mph around a track
- Play miniature golf, laser tag, or go kart at Frankie’s fun park
- Go to a Hurricanes game, hockey might not be fun to watch on t.v. but the live action is a blast!
Next on the agenda is sky diving! I’ll be sure to share how that one goes…if anyone has any experiences to share, I’d love to hear them!